The Vib is a vibration style lure which is available in three sizes in the Semi-Hardz range. Perfectly balanced, the Semi-Hardz Vibe will sink horizontally, meaning any movement of the rod tip will have it swimming instantly. Designed for offshore, impoundment and estuary use, the lure has been tested extensively on species such as snapper, bass and bream. Barra will also find it irresistible. The lure is designed to be cast and allowed to sink and fished with long and purposeful lifts of the rod tips which will see it swim with a tight wobble attracting a variety of species. The lure sinks slowly and is capable of being fished in a wide range of situations and is built extra tough with a heavy duty wire running through the lure, insuring you stay connected with your prey, while the life-like feel of the Semi-Hardz will keep fish coming back again and again.
Bream, bass, estuary perch, snapper, yellowbelly, barramundi
WHEN TO TIE ONE ON
The Atomic Semi Hardz Vib is a vibration lure capable of being used at multiple depths. It comes in sizes covering estuary and offshore use and can be fished in medium to deep water. It has a tight wobble at speed.
HOW TO USE
• The Vib is a perfect searching lure. It casts long and can be worked back to the boat with a steady retrieve, stop, start retrieve or an erratic hop off the bottom. It can also be wound steadily.
• Use a loop knot for the best action. It allows the lure to swim freely.
• This lure is swims as it sinks and with a tow point at the head of the lure, it doesn’t get tangled with the bottom too often. That said, know your depth and work it just above any snags.
• Yoyo-ing the lure up and down can be effective and will often illicit a strike.
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
• An easy way to steer clear of snags is to tie the hooks together and drop the lure over the side. Count till it hits the bottom. You now know how long you have before you get stuck.