Action: Tight wobble and roll
WHEN TO TIE ONE ON
The Shad is a jerk bait style suspending hard body lure with an erratic action. It is a unique shape that is ideal around structure where you can pause the lure right in the strike zone. Ccan be used around boat hulls, flats areas, rock walls, oyster racks, bridge pylons and wharves and jetties.
HOW TO USE
• Estuary outfits in maximum 4-10lb range will yield best results when casting for bream, bass and trout.
• Use a loop knot for the best action. It allows the lure to swim freely.
• Over flats and areas where a long cast is necessary, a longer rod will help. Cast downwind and use the wind for that all important distance.
• This lure can be worked steadily, or, being a suspending lure, a twitch and pause is deadly.
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
• The 80mm has a diving depth of 1m, so it will also catch flathead in shallow water.
• Match your lure to the most prolific bait. If they are larger profile, this lure will be ideal.