The lure comes in 80mm up to 145mm lengths covering a wide range of predatory fish. The lighter 80 and 95mm lengths are suspending, allowing anglers to slowly work the lure next to structure or across the face of a fish. The 110, 125 and 145mm lengths are a slow float.
All have a tight wobble and roll action, apart from the 145mm which has a slightly wider wobble and roll. The lure is made of durable hard plastic with ultra-strong terminal connections and come rigged with ultra-sharp hooks.
Model: 110mm | code: HST110 | style: slow float | size: 110mm | weight 15.2g | action: tight wobble and tight roll | depth: 1.5m
Barra, mangrove jack, flathead, bream, coral trout
WHEN TO TIE ONE ON
The Atomic Slim Twitcher is diverse range of long slender lures with a wide range of uses. They are jerk bait style lures and can be used in the estuary for barramundi and mangrove jack, on a flat for flathead and bream as well as offshore over reef for coral trout.
HOW TO USE
• This lure is generally used with an outfit around the 10-17lb or 12-25lb range. Pair this with 30lb braid and a fluorocarbon leader
• Use a loop knot for the best action. It allows the lure to swim freely.
• Cast the lure ahead of your position and start your retrieve. Every now and then pull the rod tip down to impart action/speed to the lure. You can also give it a brief pause before starting again. This will get it working in an erratic manner.
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
• These lures have proved useful off the surf beach on flathead and bream up to the 125mm size.
• Impoundment angler have found these lure effective on barramundi