4" Curl Tail
Bream, bass, estuary perch
WHEN TO TIE ONE ON
The Atomic Skinny Grub is a slim profile curl tail lure. It is capable of being used at multiple retrieve speeds but responds best to being fished slow. It has to be rigged on a jighead and will be most effective in estuaries for bream and impoundments for bass.
HOW TO USE
• The paddle tail has to be rigged on a jighead. Make sure it is rigged straight for the most lifelike action.
• Use a loop knot for the best action. It allows the lure to swim freely.
• It can be allowed to sink and then wound steadily where the tail will twirl in the water attracting predatory fish.
• Fish will often hit it on the drop.
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
• The curl tail provides enticing action on any retrieve and works extremely well when jigged vertically.
• When used with an Atomic Seekerz jighead it will sit upright with the tail working at rest.